Choose your Health Plan
We chose a health plan for each person in the CCC Plus Program. You have the right to choose a different health plan. You know your health needs best, so it’s better if you choose!
Your CCC Plus health plan will provide:
- Your Medicaid health care, long-term support services, and prescription drug benefits;
- A care team that works with you and your providers for primary care, mental health, hospital, nursing facility, and specialty care; and
- A Care Coordinator to help you understand your new health plan, and get the care you need.
To keep the health plan we chose for you, you do not need to do anything!
If you want to choose another health plan:
Once you are ready to choose a different plan, go to Enroll.
When can you change health plans?
- In the first 90 days after you become a CCC Plus member
- During open enrollment
- At other times if approved by the Department of Medical Assistance Services
If you have questions, call us at 1-844-374-9159 (TTY: 1-800-817-6608).