- Medicaid Managed Care
- Fairfax County
UnitedHealthcare Community PlanRemove UnitedHealthcare Community Plan from comparison
To see a list of services covered by all plans, go to Health benefits and services and Long Term Services and Supports and other services.
For a complete list of added benefits, go to added benefits, limits and rules.
- 2 exams and cleanings and 1 set of bitewing x-rays each year
No extra services.
- Eye exam each year and frames and lenses every 2 years
- Help applying for free cell phone with voice minutes and unlimited texts
- Resources to quit smoking
- Weight Watchers: 10 meeting vouchers each year
- Wellness rewards for healthy behavior, up to $25 per goal
- Free mobile app for health tips, reminders and messaging
- Meals delivered to your home after hospital or nursing facility discharge, 2 meals each day for 7 days
- Environmental and home modifications for all members, when needed
- Prenatal and postpartum program with incentives
- Unlimited rides to non-medical sites like WIC appointments and food banks