- Medicaid Managed Care
- Fairfax County
Optima Health Community CareRemove Optima Health Community Care from comparison
To see a list of services covered by all plans, go to Health benefits and services and Long Term Services and Supports and other services.
For a complete list of added benefits, go to added benefits, limits and rules.
- 2 exams, cleanings and x-ray sets yearly
No extra services.
- 1 eye exam and $100 for frames yearly
- Free smartphone with 350 minutes, 1 GB of data and unlimited texts monthly
- Help to quit smoking
- Weight management
- Online tool to find community resources, plan services and programs
- Environment, home and vehicle modifications (restrictions apply)
- Access these services through Care Coordinator:
- Memory alarms and devices
- Meals delivered to your home after hospital discharge, 2 meals each day for 7 days
- Up to 3 round trip rides every 3 months to community events, grocery stores and more
- 24-hour doctor access for non-life threatening health questions
- Up to $75 college applications help (restrictions apply)