Who is included in CCC Plus?
CCC Plus is a required program if you are:
- 65 or older
- An adult or child living with a disability
- Living in a nursing facility
- In a waiver program such as the CCC Plus Waiver (formerly Technology Assisted and Elderly or Disabled with Consumer Direction Waivers), or one of the 3 Developmental Disabilities waivers.
Who is not included in CCC Plus?
You will not join CCC Plus if:
- You qualify for and enroll in the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). If you are age 55 or older and need a higher level of assistance to stay at home, you may qualify for PACE. To learn more about PACE, go to www.PACE4you.org.
- You are in a limited coverage group or special program, live in a specialized setting, or have certain medical conditions. Examples of these include special low-income Medicare beneficiaries, members of Money Follows the Person (MFP), persons who live in veterans nursing facilities, and persons with end-stage renal disease or in hospice care.
To learn more, call us at 1-844-374-9159 (TTY: 1-800-817-6608).