Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS)
All plans cover LTSS if you are on a home and community based waiver or in a nursing facility. LTSS can help you live in your own home or other setting of your choice.
- Adult day health care
- Assistive technology
- Environmental modifications
- Nursing facility or long stay hospital
- Personal care and respite care
- Personal emergency response system
- Private duty nursing services
- Help for members moving to the community from a nursing facility
If you are enrolled in one of the Developmental Disabilities (DD) waivers, you will be enrolled in CCC Plus for your non-waiver services. The Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS) will keep paying for your DD waiver services.
These services are covered by DMAS or a DMAS contractor:
- Dental services by Smiles for Children
- School health services as arranged by your child’s school
CCC Plus Plans also offer added benefits such as phone services and wellness programs. To compare the added benefits of each plan, go to Compare plans.